Our Safe And Sound Buyer Protection Policy promises;
Important Points to Note
1. Contact the seller if order is not received, not as described, or shipped late
2. Open a transaction dispute by submitting a ticket in a case where the issue was not resolved by the seller. Please refer to our Refund And Return Policy to learn how to submit a ticket
3. Escalate an unresolved case by requesting for UpAfrik’s Intervention. We will use any data collected from both the seller and buyer to work on resolving the issue for the buyer.
4. Any request for return or replacement of any Order should be submitted within 72 hours of receiving the Product.
5. Order refund or replacement requests can only be made upon receiving the order.
6. Replacement will depend upon the availability of the product.
7. In case the product was damaged while in your possession, UpAfrik will not be under any liability to process the refund/replacement
8. Return process for Damaged/ Missing/ Empty Packages need to be initiated within 72 hours of receiving the product.
9. Each return package must have the original Price tag and Packaging slip. Items bought as sets must be returned in sets.
10. Few products are Non-Returnable. Please refer to the product page for further reference.
11. For more queries, please refer to UpAfrik’s Return, Replacement & Refund policies.
12. After you have sent the parcel, please inform us of that by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eligibility of Items for Return or Exchange
Order replacement requests can only be made in
a case where the delivered product is;
-Wrong Size/ Color/ Style/ Quantity
-Missing Parts/ Accessories
-Defective/ Damaged (if not under Manufacturer's Warranty*)
-Not as per described
Return process must be initiated within 72
hours from the moment of receiving those items from the Seller or the
Seller's representatives. The items can be returned if their consumer
properties, factory labels, and ready-for-sale condition are preserved.
To return the items, Customers must submit the copy of proof of purchase and fill in the return request form.
Rules on returning and exchanging items with discovered defects.
Customers are entitled to notify the Seller of any discovered defects and
demand to rectify them within 72 hours from the moment of receiving
the Items from the Seller or the Seller's representatives. The only exception
are defects caused by improper handling of the Items by the Customer.
To return the Items, you must submit the copy of proof of purchase and fill in
the return request form.